We welcome the new international students to University Fernando Pessoa!
In order to ease your adaptation to the University and your stay in Porto, we prepared some activities that we hope you enjoy.
We strongly encourage international students to attend the program, because it is a great opportunity to get to know the University, to make friends and to have a good time.
- The “Meeting Point” indicated on the timetable is the entrance of the Rectory building (the first building you see at our main address);
- Rooms location: 110 and 111 are on the 1st floor of the Central campus pedagogical building; P1.5 is on the 1st floor of the School of Post-graduation Studies and Research building;
- Q&A sessions and meeting with the coordinators: you will receive practical information and can also present any questions you may have;
- To your registration: in order to make your registration, you should bring your ID document and your VISA (if that is your case);
- The “Challenge: Gym & Swimming-pool” is free, but subject to mandatory registration to email@example.com or at the Q&A sessions until January 26th – please mention the day you want to participate; group will meet at the “Meeting Point” to go to Academy of Leisure and Health. Please bring a t-shirt and shorts/sweatpants/leggings, tennis and sports socks to gym activities, and swimsuit, swim cap, slippers and towel to the swimming pool activities, plus personal hygiene products.
- Urban transportation in Porto should be paid by students.
- The visit to Porto city center is an optional activity; students will need to pay admission at points of interest (approx. 10 Euros).