UFP @ the Intensive Program on “Cultural Management Policies and Practices for the Creative Use of Cultural Heritage”.Pécs, Hungary. April, 14-27 2013
The IP was awarded to five UNeECC members and aims to present opportunities for participants to gain experience in multinational teamwork, enabling students and teachers from the 5 universities to learn from each other and gain new contextual knowledge and diverse perspectives in the field of European Cultural Management Policies and Practices for the Creative Use of Cultural Heritage. The programme aims to address 3 multidisciplinary themes:
• Developing & designing experiences for cultural/ creative tourism
• Roles in mapping, defining & building recognition of cultural heritage
• Evaluation of social benefits of cultural heritage projects
In partnership with the University Network of the European Capitals of Culture (UNeECC) the Erasmus IP intends to bring together
- the University of Pécs, Hungary,
- the University of Patras, Greece,
- the Universidade Fernando Pessoa, Porto, Portugal,
- Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Romania and
- FH JOANNEUM University of Applied Sciences, Graz, Austria.
The project coordinator is the University of Pécs.